Monday, August 22, 2011

He answered my thoughts

All along I had envisioned raising obliging and charming children. One who'd be a happy and serene baby. One that does not throw tantrums, and be willing to listen to reasonable lecturings.

I had imagined being the envy of other mums, yet not coz I had easy children, but that I could rein my child in as a successful mum.

And so He read my thoughts and gave me a strong-willed, high needs baby to 'rein in'.

Never underestimate what God can do. How He can read your thoughts and answer them in a way you'd never expect Him to.

How He can provide us with such a blessing, yet baffle us with such tribulation of caring for her.

How we finally understand as parents, that she can test us to our extremes yet still have our love, like how we put God to His extremes and yet we still will enjoy His blessings.

How I understand now why God gave us her......

No comments:

Post a Comment